Partner Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Unity Technologies is looking for an analytical, business-savvy and motivated individual to join our Strategic Partnership’s team as a Partner Manager. This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong, commercially focused and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business. You have knowledge in performance marketing, love problem-solving and working with industry leaders to build mutually productive partnerships. You will work with agenda setting partners to establish and improve Unity monetisation products and services.
You will nurture meaningful relationships with our key partners at every level, but specifically focused on C - Level decision makers, maintain and understand partner strategies, technical roadmaps and operational needs in order to build a long-term plan for success. You will ensure those needs are met in a timely manner, and communicated to the right teams within Unity.
What you'll be doing
- Own and run the joint development plan between Unity and key global partners.
- Managing complex, global partnerships with key partners
- Execute complex strategic and operational initiatives with XFN buy in
- Develop quantitative analysis & internal ad hoc reports to help prioritise efforts and assess progress.
- Work with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical and integration related issues are handled quickly and appropriately for the partners and Unity
What we are looking for
- Proven ability to influence executives at the highest level within a fast-moving organisation
- Demonstrable ability to work in a dynamic environment with high ambiguity;
- Ability to think creatively, frame and structure complex problems, and lead substantially complex modules on strategic projects
- Excellent skills in business case development, written and oral presentation skills
- Proven ability to operate effectively in cross-functional settings - ability to work with stakeholders from a broad range of backgrounds, at all levels of the organization
You might also have
- Project management experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.