Partner Operations Manager
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
The Partnerships Opportunities Coordinator will be part of the North American Partnerships team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of NA Partnerships Operations, you will facilitate processing a large volume of NA creator requests. You will track and ensure that creator opportunities are sourced whilst striving to achieve best practice go-to-market processes for the region.
You can work in Los Angeles, CA, Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; and Salt Lake City, UT.
- Collaborate with internal departments on all creator opportunities and requests (Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Twitch Rivals)
- Tackle important issues with live/upcoming briefs - ensuring activations are sourced within committed service level agreements
- Provide feedback surrounding all stages of different campaign's lifecycle
- Develop resources and guidance to support requesters; work in collaboration with Go To Market teams, and respective NA Partnership Leads to build on internal processes
- Track important performance metrics surrounding the NA opportunities pipeline
- Review global programs/tooling and support roll-out in NA
- Assist senior management with varying program execution
- 3+ years experience in an operational, pipeline management, or equivalent roles
- Experience managing conversations across different departments
- Experience with project management systems (Asana, Trello, Monday)
- Data analysis skills
- A general understanding of the gaming or media industry, preferred but not essential
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut, Washington and New Jersey is $107,460 - $131,340 yr and in New York City is $118,260 - $144,540 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7933