Partner Relations Manager
Are you ready for a challenge? Come join Unity’s Integrated Success team collaborating with people-minded problem-solvers who love fighting fires, making friends, and influencing people!
Operating on Unity’s front lines, we ensure the success of Unity productions all over the world by solving the problems that everyone else gave up on as impossible. Our partners create and build everything from small mobile projects to AAA console games to immersive multi-user VR experiences. They need your help to get their projects to maximum performance, stay super-stable, and ship on time. Rest assured, you’ll never be bored at Unity.
As a Senior Partner Relations Manager, you’re the glue that keeps the whole operation together! Working from our Montreal office, you will be coordinating Unity resources to respond to partner emergencies, working with key contacts to surface issues and produce feedback. You will build close, long-lasting relationships with our key partners while driving the constant improvement of our work, making sure that our team is always on point and always on time.
What you’ll be doing
- Diplomatically collaborate with a wide variety of partner personalities
- Own the support relationship for Unity’s highest-profile partners
- Define and implement a strategic success plan
- Advance partner issues by enlisting resources inside and outside of the team
- Build and maintain real-time reporting of responsiveness, service quality and partner happiness, proactively maintain excellent relations between the team and other Unity departments
What we’re looking for
- A passion and an understanding of customer success in an area of realtime 3D, games, or technology
- Experience nurturing and growing strategic relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours to engage with our worldwide organization and customer base
- A willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
You might also have
- Knowledge of the games industry, including games services or other intersecting industries
- Demonstrated proficiency as a Technical Project Manager, Producer, Technical Account Manager or a similar position
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.