Partnerships Onboarding Coord
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
The North American Partnerships Onboarding Manager team manages the processes and daily tasks that ensure baseline Partner experiences on Twitch.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of NA Partnerships Operations, you will handle the processing of daily internal Partner request queues, North American partnership applications, and support partners across the business with ad-hoc requests related to our systems.
You can work in San Francisco, CA or remotely across the US.
- Manage Partner related internal requests queues across onboarding, partner conduct & contract management
- Accomplish and meet manual onboarding workflow service level agreements
- Report internal request queue trends and performance to senior management
- Partner with Finance, Legal and Global Creator teams to address partner related issues
- Maintain data and document repositories to assist Customer Support and Legal teams with Partner tickets
- Manage onboarding and offboarding processes for internal Partnership Programs
- Formalize templates across NA Partnerships to reduce friction for deal pipelines
- Track Strategic and Community Partnerships OKR metrics and report them to senior management
- Help with NA Partnerships event planning
- Managed processes with a high volume of tickets or requests
- Customer service or other user-facing experience
- Comfortable handling and processing data sets
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 3+ years of experience with CRM platforms and tooling (Salesforce)
- Familiarity with the Twitch platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut, Washington and New Jersey is $107,460 - $131,340 yr and in New York City is $118,260 - $144,540 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7930