PC Requirements Specialist
Your life @ Ubi
As a Junior PC Requirements Specialist, you will verify the game’s integration with various operating systems and distribution platforms according to a set of requirements, ensuring that all PC Ubisoft titles follow the latest compliance checklist. At the same time, you will check the hardware compatibility and performance for these titles and you will assist in developing the PC platform inside Ubisoft and setting our games to user-expected standards.
Your main mission
- Plan and perform PC compliance and compatibility/performance tests when the project requires it
- Compile reports delivering the conclusions and results of the tests to all project stakeholders
- Properly use all the company and department internal applications and procedures related to the testing and validation process
- Collaborate with Development, Production and other QC Teams
- Assume responsibility for the equipment entrusted to him – both hardware and software
- Seek new ways to improve your skills, the tools and procedures used in testing
- Engage in the development of the PC platform as a sustainable environment for our products.
The value you bring
- You are passionate about the PC and gaming industry with solid hardware and software knowledge
- You have a proven track of experience in a similar position or in testing
- You are fluent in English, verbal and written
- You are an avid learner
- You have good analytical skills and attention to detail
- You are a team player, result driven and proactive
- You have strong work ethics.
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions
of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our Quality Control colleagues play a critical role in ensuring that Ubi games are delivered in the best shape and continue improving their quality post-launch. Without them, no production-driven magic would see daylight.