People Program Manager - HR & TA
Riot's Talent team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its people. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, onboarding, training and development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, employee relations, offboarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As a People Program Manager - HR & TA, reporting to the SVP, People, you will support them and their leadership team in delivering on the talent priorities and programs essential for Riot to attract and retain world-class talent. You will work with the business facing People Team (HRBPs & Talent Acquisition) to support the needs of Rioters in areas of process, communications, and change management. You will also directly manage the coordination and implementation of Riot wide talent programs for the Business Leads, working across all functions (COEs) within the People org. You will be an important member of the business leads team and have the opportunity to contribute in all aspects of the People function.
- Help accomplish important talent deliverables (ex. performance management), work with HRBP team leaders and partners across Riot to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met; manage dependencies across departments, disciplines, and projects
- Maintain relationships with Enterprise team delivery leads to cultivate awareness of respective projects, plans, and timelines
- Develop HR and client-facing communications (presentations, memos, etc.) with appropriate emphasis on change management for both LAX and international Rioters
- Program manage ongoing important projects within Talent such as strategic business reviews and commitments, dependency tracking, headcount planning, budgeting, and recruiting processes
- Support team health by contributing to the ideation, and managing the execution of team rituals and activities to include; program schedules, quarterly off sites, planning/strategy sessions etc.
- Support ad-hoc strategic projects to include the communication and execution of new projects
- Support the HRBP and TA teams in project management with a focus on tracking important priorities and project timelines across the holistic organization
- Assist the SVP, People in scheduling and meeting prioritization
- 3+ years of experience working in project management or an operational role
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration or HR
- Experience designing and implementing processes to keep everyone aligned and on track
- End-to-end project management skills
- Expertise in operational efficiency with the ability to build systems and tools designed to empower the team
- Experience creating internal communications and executive-level presentations
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Experience processing large volumes of information and seeing past minutia to the big picture
- Experience exercising great discretion as it relates to confidential information
- Previous experience working in Talent/Human Resources functions
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.