People Shared Services Intern
As a part of our Berlin People Team you will support the teams on administrative tasks for our EMEA Rioters. As a Working Student in the People Team (15-20h/week) you will need to respond quickly to the requests from Rioters and be comfortable monitoring deadlines. You will improve the workload of Rioters by looking for creative ways to make processes more efficient. You will be the guard of Rioter information and treat it in the strictest confidence.
You will be an important player in the full Rioter life-cycle, from new hire onboarding, benefits to offboarding and will balance all aspects of these stages with care and excellence. You will support Rioters and your team on many People related topics, making sure that they’re set up for success. Together with the Berlin People Team you will focus on building a trustful, open and fair culture to support great people and an amazing product.
As part of the Berlin People Team, you will work closely with the local People Shared Services Specialist and join a small but impactful team of passionate creators who bring efficiency and processes, to make Riot Games the most attractive workplace.
- Employee lifecycle management
- Administrative support
- Contract administration - maintenance of records of all Rioters and contractors
- Onboarding, Relocation, local Benefits, Payroll & Offboarding
- Provide general responses to email queries and desk questions
- Be a Rioter facing contact partner ready to support on several People matters
- Help build a culture of trust, openness and transparency
- People Team invoice processing, vendor management
- Contribute to the satisfaction of our employees and support your colleagues
- Participate in other People Team projects and bring your ideas to the table
- Independent takeover of your own People projects
- Enrolled in business studies, ideally with a focus on human resources, business psychology, communication or comparable fields (for at least another year)
- Fluency in English and in German
- Customer orientation focused on solutions with a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Experience having project ownership
- Experience with HR software (HRIS, LMS, Personio) and Google Suite
- Knowledge of German labor law and labor processes
- Play Fund
- Wellness allowance
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruit in the office
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!