People Shared Services Specialist
Riot's People team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its talent. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, onboarding, development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, labor relations, off-boarding so that all Rioters can flourish
As the People Shared Services Specialist, reporting to the Sr. Manager, Global People Operations, you will be the dedicated concierge to either one or two of Riot's five total businesses, ensuring exceptional customer service in responding and resolving HR-related questions and issues. You will manage core Rioter life-cycle events like headcount approvals, onboarding, transfers & offboarding, and will also support escalated HR Operations tickets.
- Act as primary point of contact for embedded Enterprise colleagues (HRBPs, Finance Partners) to ensure business processes are well-maintained and completed.
- Input and oversee headcount approval processes, as well as Rioter data transactions within HR systems to include : onboarding, off-boarding, transfers, sabbatical approval, and payroll
- Support Rioters with data entry of new hire information and personnel changes
- Conduct Rioter offboarding interviews
- Support tier-2 HR Operations escalations / questions and resolve and respond to Rioter inquiries by email, case management, and in-person
- Perform audits to ensure data integrity in HR Systems and information is accurate for processing transactions
- Process electronic personnel records for all Rioters
- Support employment verifications and unemployment claim inquiries
- Participate in the review and implementation of process improvements
- Meet performance and service level metrics for timeliness & accuracy
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- 2+ years in HR Operations, or similar HR Coordinator role
- 2+ years using cloud-based HRIS (Workday or similar)
- Background working with HR teams and professionals (HRBPs, Total Rewards, Recruiters)
- Ability to manage sensitive data and information
- High degree of detail orientation
- Background operating in an HR Shared Service environment
- Experience with Google Suite, Greenhouse and ADP is a plus
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.