We believe work is better when people are in the same physical space together. At Unity, we offer a hybrid-first approach that fosters the alignment and connectedness we get from being together while retaining the benefits of flexibility. Employees are expected to work from an office on average 3-days a week unless otherwise agreed with the company or specified in their employment contract.
We are looking for a Performance Specialist to join Unity Grow Performance Team in Korea!
Unity Grow Team helps app developers turn their apps into scalable, successful businesses. We power the app economy, helping mobile content creators prosper with a leading business platform designed to turn any app into a business. We help customers focus on what they do best - enabling their business expansion in the app economy.
You will be responsible for using our advertising and live ops platform to grow revenue and optimize key strategic accounts. This position will offer insights into our advertisement business area and provide an opportunity to develop their product management & analytics skills. To be successful in this position, you love data, can think critically about how to approach challenges in them and be self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude.
What you’ll be doing
- Analyze, implement, and support key accounts in collaboration with sales teams
- Identify, monitor, and analyze KPIs for accounts to ensure client satisfaction
- Help lead business development efforts with client-facing collateral and creative including partnership decks, one-sheets, case studies, presentations, and new business pitches
- Discover growth areas to grow developer revenue and mobile advertising partner performance through data driven growth strategy recommendation and optimization.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product and Engineering, to prioritize and support execution
What we’re looking for
- Data driven and a passion for using data and analytics to drive business results
- Experience in being detailed, flexible, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent collaboration, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal partners.
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in both Korean and English
You might also have
- Experience with mobile ads and mediation
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience with SQL, Excel
Relocation support is not available for this position
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.