Philippines Workplace Experience Partner (Contractor)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends, Wild Rift, VALORANT, Legends of Runeterra experience, and beyond! We’re looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment. That's where you come in.
Workplace Experience is responsible for everything that is the physical embodiment of what Riot stands for. Our goal is that every Rioter feels safe, in office, at home and while traveling. That the offices we occupy are well oiled, efficient and awesome working environments. That we have really thoughtful perks and incentives that are like no other. We want Rioters to have the collaboration tools they need to deliver player value across the globe. And while we are doing all of this, we take great notes, learn from our wins and losses, and use that knowledge to grow and deliver in a way Players would appreciate and endorse.
As the Philippines Workplace Experience Partner (Contractor), you’ll drive the operations and logistical support teams, keep the office running smoothly, and plan the activities that’ll foster a riotous workspace. Your experience managing fast-paced offices combined with the powers of your attention to detail and sunny disposition will help drive your efforts to create an environment where Rioters will thrive.
You’ll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our focus on player experience and passion for our players and Rioters.
Shape, develop and manage all office operations within Riot’s Philippines office and implement improvements
- Facilities: Be the subject matter expert in all things related to workspace projects and optimization. Serve as the point of contact for all workplace space planning. Coordinate constant Rioter churn and workspace requirements - moves, adds, changes, deletes.
- Reception: Manage all office administration beyond office day to day duties. This includes keeping office equipment and supplies stocked, mailing and administrative duties, pantry management, and cleaning.
- Rioter Support: Assist in the onboarding process for new hires and help Philippines Rioters with required office and admin support.
- Community: Support internal and external events, including Rioter team events and celebrations, karma / philanthropy, and other activities for Philippines community engagement.
- Experienced Office Administration and/or Management: At least two years supporting an office with all the ins and outs, such as office administration and other relevant duties.
- Exemplary Judgment: Having dealt with nuanced and sometimes confidential topics, you anticipate any required steps to safe-guard sensitive communications and operations; your integrity and accountability show in your interactions with stakeholders, team members, and players.
- Empathetic: Collaborating and commingling with all types of people; when someone needs advice, your warm personality puts people at ease and you’re there to offer guidance.
- Planner and Problem Solver: When you see a haphazard pile, you’re mentally organizing and reorganizing, and seeking to improve upon existing policies, practices, and procedures; when problems appear, you're the on-call fixer, applying your approach to resolve any situation, no matter how big or small.
- Language: Professional level fluency of English and Tagalog.
- You’ve had experience driving areas beyond office management, such as onboarding of new employees, team activities’ organisation, etc.
- You’ve been in the thick of setting up new office spaces and reevaluating existing ones.
- You’ve managed an office in a multinational and multicultural environment and/or have had related working experiences abroad.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.