At Ketchapp by Ubisoft, we make Mobile games that are played by millions of users each month and we publish new exciting titles every month. We do mobile advertising at a very high scale to acquire new users and share our great games. Usage of playable ads is a great way to promote our games and give the first game feeling to millions of potentials users.
That’s why we are looking for talent interested in participating in a big adventure by creating playable ads! To succeed in this role, you will need to offer nice gaming demo experience for a very large audience. You will be converting existing games into playable HTML5 games and create tools to ease basic advertising creation. You will be a part of an ambitious company with opportunities to grow your skills.
- Challenge any playable produce with A/B test tools
- Optimize playable ads for best user experience, scalability and adaptability
- Integrate an analytics solution to measure interactions and get insight to offer the best user experience
- Build interactive end card template that can be customized by any graphic designer
- Collaborate with other team members and ads partners
- Benchmark playable ads from the competitors
- Previous work experience in web programming
- Adequate knowledge of Objects Oriented Programming and web game development
- Proactive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work remotely in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Good/Excellent command of English and love to communicate to make things work
As a plus:
- Knowing the three.js or PIXI.js framework
- Interest for creativity and game design
- Interest for mobile games
- Familiarity with 3rd party SDKs, analytics, and A/B testing in mobile game
- Being an initiative taker.
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s games. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Kyiv has an opportunity for you!
Join Ubisoft Kyiv Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us!