We are always on the lookout for creative, entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for what they do.
If you are ready for a challenge, are fluent in written and spoken Spanish alongside English, full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!
As well as being great team players and living and breathing the Ubisoft brand you will also:
- Consistently provide solutions to our Spanish and English players and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
- Support both Spanish and English player contacts using webmail & chat, and potentially forums and social media in coordination with Team Leads.
- Act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound players with knowledge and passion for our products.
- Look for opportunities to improve the player experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
Your mission is to:
- Monitor allocated territory queues to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
- Provide first contact resolution of player issues
- Take personal ownership of customer requests & provide exceptional player experience as measured through player surveys and internal SLAs.
- Support your team leads, new projects and the wider business as and when required.
- Show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our consumers.
You are a skilled professional and expert in the following:
- Fluent English & Spanish
- Strong technical ability– ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer support environment
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Experience of Customer Support ticketing tools, knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Great understanding of social media activity and its impact with customers - a knowledge in using Sprinklr would be desirable
- Proven people skills & strong team player
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a complex organisational structure.
- Good organisation and logical thinker
- Strong interest and passion for video-games
- Quick thinker – work proactively
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal Performance Bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisoft's back catalogue on PC
- 22 days of holiday
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, tea, coffee
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
The successful candidate must be fluent in BOTH Spanish and English as this role with require player support in both languages as a minimum - (Bilingual role).
The role is located in Newcastle upon Tyne. For the safety of all our teams, we are currently working remotely. We hope to return to our CRC home very soon and anticipate a hybrid working pattern in the future.
We offer a competitive salary with relocation support plus access to the most innovative, cutting-edge and ground-breaking titles on the market.
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background check and upon having the appropriate legal right to work in the UK.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.