The mission of the Global Publishing Audience & Customer Management department is to support & help deliver Ubisoft’s marketing strategies & offers to our different audiences (our players, communities, influencers, journalists & partners) by activating the optimal communication channels managed by the various teams within the department: CRM, Media, Community Management, Communications or Customer Support.
Within this department, the Player Experience team has a transversal role and aims to help maximize player satisfaction by mobilizing the various internal teams worldwide around players core needs. The team’s objective is to analyze the player experiences within the Ubisoft ecosystem, to boost internal collaboration & improve these experiences with the player’s needs in mind and finally to create & coordinate processes that improve Ubisoft’s ability to execute the best player experiences consistently.
Player experience team is split in 3 groups: Player Experience Program Management for games and services Frontlines; Player Experience Program Management for Community transversal programs and Player Experience User Journey Management team.
As part of Player Experience User Journey Management team, you’ll work within a global environment, you will work closely with Business, IT, HQ and Production departments. Your main mission will be to help optimize the player experience for Ubisoft’s key products & services. You’ll be in charge of several projects to document, evaluate and co-design player journeys transversally in all Ubisoft ecosystem for both games and transversal services. You’ll leverage expertise from other teams, participate to Player Experience best practices redaction and share them.
More precisely, your missions will be the following:
· Help design better transversal player experiences
o Map existing player journeys related to Ubisoft’s main products & services
The ideal candidate has:
· Solid experience in project management in a digital ecosystem
· Strong organizational, program management, and cross-functional coordination skills
· Proven efficiency in multi-programs and multi-timezones environment
· Proven collaboration track record building relationships and consensus while navigating complex, multi-national/cultural organizational structures
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt communication to different audiences (from Project lead to top management)
· Excellent data proficiency, analytical skills & the ability to summarize complex data dynamics to be impactful but also be able to go into the details when necessary
· Proven collaboration in technology field to communicate with development teams
· Great interest in creating new collaboration bridges and processes
· Great interest in sharing learnings and knowledge
· Preferred previous experience with online surveying tools (Qualtrics, Alchemer…)
· Preferred experience in professional videogame development or publishing, preferably working on games-as-a-service
· A passion for gaming and personal experience as an active member. You need to care about our players, understand & share their perspective
Is fluent English / French
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.