What you will do:
- Assists in the development of assigned products from concept to release
- Manages specific areas of the daily product development cycle
- Supports Producers by executing a variety of tasks related to the development of assigned software products
- Track schedules, manage assets, identify weaknesses, bottlenecks and risks in the schedule, and troubleshoot communication and schedule dependency problems
- Coordinates with resources throughout the third party developers to ensure successful completion of assigned projects
- Facilitate team communication and ensure timely dissemination of information
- Collaborate with the IP and Content Director to ensure the game design meet IP vision/ DNA and meet IP constraints.
- Review and evaluate competitive products
What you need to be equipped with:
- At least 4-5 years of Management experience in Computer Game Industry as Associate Producer with 2+ completed projects delivered
- Outstanding Project Management/Leadership skills and concepts, capable of coordinating through complex projects;
- Capacity for analyzing the market and adapting the product to the market
- Knowledgeable, skillful and experienced in process establishment and continuous improvement
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- A very strong team player, commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices
- A passion for creating and playing video games
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!