Principal GTM Technology Architect
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Principal Architect of GTM Technology to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing our Salesforce and Commerce/Billing architecture department, defining and implementing the overall architectural strategy, and ensuring the successful integration and optimization of Salesforce and Commerce/Billing systems. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, and business partners, to align architectural solutions with business objectives. You also have a proven track record of designing and implementing scalable and efficient Salesforce and Commerce/Billing architectures, exceptional leadership skills, and extensive knowledge of Salesforce and Commerce/Billing platforms.
Does this sound interesting to you? Continue reading on!
What you’ll be doing
- Define and communicate the architectural strategy and roadmap for Salesforce and Commerce/Billing systems, aligning with the company's overall vision and business goals.
- Lead and inspire a team of product owners and developers, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement in architectural design and implementation.
- Design scalable and efficient architectures for Salesforce and Commerce/Billing systems, considering factors such as data integrity, security, performance, integration, and scalability.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to identify integration requirements between Salesforce, Commerce/Billing, and other systems, ensuring seamless data flow and process automation.
- Define and carry out architectural governance processes and standards for Salesforce and Commerce/Billing systems, ensuring compliance with security, data privacy, and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate closely with executive leadership, product management, engineering, and business partners to align architectural solutions with business objectives and ensure successful implementation.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; advanced degree preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce and Commerce/Billing platforms, including proficiency in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce/Billing platforms, and associated technologies.
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills, with a track record of building and developing high-performing architectural teams.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.