Principal Product Manager - Data
Fandom is growing! Our Principal Data Product Manager is based in the US and reports to our Chief Product Officer. We have 300MM uniques per month generating a massive amount of data that we are ready to unlock with ad tech and personalization. Tap into this data stream and build personalized consumer products designed to provide the right experiences at the right time.
Data is at the core of the product and important to the platform's success. You will be our foundation who provides structure and cohesion between the data platform, data science, analytics, and all other data consumers.
- Build our next-generation data platform that guides our business insights and capabilities across multiple teams including advertiser insights, personalization, and ad tech
- Partner with team members across the business, including product analytics, audience research, revenue analytics, marketing, data science and engineering teams - focused on transforming raw data into valuable assets that inform our value and product development
- Design new data solutions that power business intelligence, consumer marketing, and data modeling.
- Collaborate with engineering and business team members to develop new concepts, estimate effort, sequence out deliverables and guide releases
- Own our end-to-end product roadmap
- Achieve successful quarterly product releases
- Create and prioritize product requirements and user stories
- 10+ years of technical product management experience and a balanced mix of technical skills, customer empathy, and a record of delivering high impact results in an agile environment
- Experience defining, tagging and structuring data
- Design and promote product strategy collaborating with partners with different technical levels
- Demonstrated experience with A/B testing and statistical significance techniques such as t-test, ANOVA, correlation
- Orientation to platform-focused products and can both understand and discuss architecture and tradeoffs
- Identify dependencies between services and communicate with sequence diagrams where necessary
- Familiarity with AI and machine learning techniques
- CS degree or equivalent
Benefits & Perks
- Vibrant team culture, periodic team lunches and happy hour events
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Training (unlimited Udemy + more)
- Flexible working hours and time off
- Equity & Retirement Programs including 401K match
- Paid Parental Leave
- International work environment with start-up culture
Fandom powers fan experience. We are the world's largest fan platform. Reaching more than 315 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom.com is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms.
New York Fair Chance Act
Fandom is an equal opportunity employer. Fandom values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.