Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two seeks a Privacy Attorney to join its Legal team. This is an opportunity to join a growing global privacy program and work with multiple publishing labels and colleagues across the company to manage privacy and data protection contract terms, build and maintain the privacy program, and help deliver practical privacy and data protection guidance. The selected candidate will work from our offices in New York, NY, USA or London, UK.
What You’ll Take On:
- Review and negotiate privacy and data protection terms in contract with vendors and business partners
- Collaborate with colleagues in Legal, Security, HR, and publishing labels to provide practical advice for vendor and partner review
- Collaborate with customer support, technology and data teams for responding to data requests (DSARs)
- Assist with maintenance and continued development of privacy program including data diligence, PIAs / DPIAs, policies and procedures, and compliance including GDPR and CCPA
- Collaborate with colleagues in Take-Two Legal to provide day-to-day privacy and data protection counseling to Take-Two’s publishing labels and corporate services including marketing, marketing technology, analytics, product development, and employment with a particular focus on US, UK, and EU
- Serve as part of a global team of lawyers, paralegals, and staff helping Take-Two’s publishing labels create the most innovative and creative products as efficiently as possible
What You Bring:
- 3 – 5 years PQE of in-house or law firm experience working with privacy and data protection
- Extensive experience negotiating data processing agreements and privacy and data protection terms in a variety of services, licensing and other commercial agreements
- Experience with mobile, advertising technology or digital technology
- Experience with PIAs / DPIAs and risk assessments
- Ability to evaluate complex scenarios and effectively distill information for client team including practical, risk-based recommendations
- Strong organizational skills: ability to identify, prioritize, and resolve issues quickly and effectively supporting multiple publishing labels and corporate activities
- Common sense, kindness, good humor, and a commitment to teamwork
- Collaborative and motivated to find the best approach through consultation with colleagues across the company and through supervision by other in-house counsel
- A passion for privacy and data protection considerations within a highly creative, technology-driven, interactive entertainment company
- CIPP accreditation preferred
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.