Process Excellence & Operational Effectiveness
Apr 01, 2023
- Ability to drive ownership and align initiatives with business strategies in execution of Transformation programs.
- Thoughtful leader and ability to run multiple programs in parallel striking a balance between strategy and execution.
- Standardizing processes,
- Data driven and KPI Oriented approach.
- Lean Six Sigma certified.
- You will partner with the QC Program Managers and Technical Director within Ubisoft. These interactions are intended to support bringing the right capabilities and expertise to the efforts to deliver across the project priorities.
- Interfacing with senior leadership from Global Operations, WW QC Leadership, Production, and other key decision makers to assure all projects and processes are managed in accordance with applicable standards and regulations, studio standards, and quality systems. This is accomplished through Strategic Quality Planning, Quality System execution and maintenance, continuous improvement, integration, harmonization, and the use of performance metrics and Quality Systems technology advancements.
- Are committed to cross-functional collaboration and breaking down silos to achieve the best results for the studio.
- Conduct senior leadership connects on key business impact/benefits generated from process improvement initiatives. Drive engagement.
- Program management & change management
- Problem solving tools/ analytical skills
- Excellent communication / interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills, with ability to get points across clearly in a simplified manner.
- High energy level, confident, assertive and team player
QC Delivery Pipeline
- Quality Maturity Assessment
- Streamline the health check metrics.
- To enable Ops and Quality with required data insights to lead actions to improve the process performance.
- To periodically review the existing QC Processes using effectiveness & efficiency lens and optimize
- Standardize the Delivery team efficiences based on various delivery parameters like Pyramid, Span, Type of engagement etc. Delivery organization to be run in the best optimal way.
- Process Transformation, Re-Engineering & Simplification
- Continuously identify, co-prioritize, mentor and execute high value generation opportunities that are aligned to strategic business priorities.
- Manage, categorize and timely address opportunities basis input parameters like complexity and clearly defined output parameters like measurable business benefits.
- Ensure effective implementation of Delivery Process Journeys & SoP
- Change planning and management for deployment of re-designed processes and best practices for large teams without reporting relationship.
- Ensure deployment of data analysis for all key insights and decision making across business units
- Engagement with Talent Acquisition Group and Delivery Units for Demand Supply fulfilments to be done in an optimal way. Infusion of low-end pyramid to keep the right balance of pyramid for the delivery units.
- Explore process improvements and usage of tools for productivity improvements.
- Improve the efficiency of Learning and Development in upskilling, cross-skilling associates for delivery across games and domain needs
- Position for Delivery of future needs based on talent development and acquisition
- Fresher\Junior infusion into the Pyramid mix along with the billable utilization of fresher talent.
- Continuously challenge the status-quo and come up with point-of-views that drive significant value for Projects
- Challenge the ‘As-Is’ process and suggest ways to enhance process quality and productivity across teams
- Track and manage delivery of critical projects having significant business/process risk; with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Process Improvement Culture
- Conceptualize, plan, mentor and lead process improvement drives like Ideathons etc. that propel opportunity idea generation and value creation.
- Co-partner closely with QC leadership, WWQC and Production houses to embed process excellence culture across Ubisoft.
- Introduce, mentor and lead the culture of using data for decision making and problem solving across business units
- Act as an advanced expert and senior business mentor on Process Excellence areas like Lean Six Sigma and Process Re-engineering.
- To effectively synergize between QC process workflow and automation to deliver effective and efficient coverage.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project & operations management roles
- In depth knowledge of Quality control and testing processes.
- Capable leader, able to keep teams focused on meeting immediate deadlines while staying connected to larger strategic objectives, communicating effectively with other groups, managing key stakeholders, and working with multiple project teams
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, with all levels of staff, management, and senior leadership
- Be comfortable with data management and visualization: understand metrics and KPIs and have a KPI driven mindset
- Game industry knowledge is a plus
- Hands-on experience of working in an Agile/DevOps environment a plus
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
789 available jobs