Procurement Category Specialist, Professional Services
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as we develop the procurement operations process! As a Procurement Operations Specialist you will lead and assist in day to day operations of the Procure-to-Pay Process. You will help build and facilitate a world class Procurement experience as well as train key business partners on the process. You will collaborate with Accounting, Finance, and all cross-functional business partners to ensure accurate procurement steps are taken.
Reporting to the Procurement Operations Lead, your goal is to deliver a positive procurement experience for all Unity employees.
Are you intellectually curious, analytical, and driven? Then come be part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the scope and capacity of 3rd party COGS resources throughout project and contract life cycles for all PS, including the Accelerate Solutions team.
- Ensure timely and quality deliverables within budget of individual projects and aggregate business unit expenses.
- Drive day-to-day purchasing activities across internal project teams and vendors, including rate card and contract negotiations, external resource availability, and resourcing timelines.
- Partner with the sales and project leadership teams to align commercial terms and timelines between customer and vendor contracts.
- Facilitate communication within the project team and among key vendors. Build positive relationships with vendors and Unity's internal teams.
- Generate and present reports covering third party resource allocation, utilization, and costs with ongoing risk management.
What we’re looking for
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and timelines
- Previous experience as a buyer or other purchasing specialist (IT, Infrastructure, Facilities, HR, Marketing, Ad Sales)
- Familiarity with P2P tools and basic accounting principles
You might also have
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end Procurement transactions in a large, global technology company
- Experience with procurement approval workflows, purchasing policy compliance and contract review processes
- Bachelor’s Degree with an analytical focus (in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain, etc.) and/or Procurement, Supply Chain, Project Management and/or relevant industry certification(s).
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.