We are looking for a proactive and well-organized person who will join our Procurement team. If you already have experience in the procurement-related area and video games have a special place in your heart, we will be happy to talk!
Along with your resume, please attach the cover letter in English. We will get acquainted with it thoroughly. Communication in writing with our suppliers will be a big chunk of this job, so we want to check the way you write :-)
- Negotiating cooperation terms with suppliers (price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.)
- Performing market research and comparing offers based on the company’s needs.
- Managing suppliers’ databases and contracts.
- Continuous rate checking with suppliers (comparing available goods/services with industry trends to determine appropriate pricing).
- Building and maintaining a fluent relationship with internal teams, understanding their needs and working together to identify operating issues.
- Min. 3 years experience in procurement/purchasing/ buyer-related position in an international company.
- Fluent English and good command of Polish.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Google Docs.
- Pro-activity and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed organization skills.
- Ease at expressing yourself clearly in writing.
- Positive attitude and teamwork spirit.
- Nice to have: experience in capital expenditure (CapEx).
Location: Warsaw or Cracow studio.
Working mode: in-office (in full-time capacity or hybrid).
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Health checks — tests and vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available.
- REDs have access to the cafeteria platform through which they can receive subscription benefits, additional medical packages or vouchers and codes to shops and cinemas.
- Merch — gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.