We are currently looking for our future PRODUCER F/M/NB to join our Ubisoft Annecy teams from September 2021!
If you have already experienced the production of a GAAS live AAA game, on a Lead project composed with a minimum of 100+ developers, we would love to talk to you!
Being a Producer involves overseeing the entire development team, being responsible for optimizing team performance and deliverables, maximizing the quality of the game, on budget and on time. As a Producer you will report to the Senior Producer of the brand.
Your Responsibilities :
- Participate in defining the scope of the project as well as the main deliverables and associated risks
- Build the team structure and organize work efficiently
- Define and monitor the project budget
- Optimize working / production methods
- Optimize communication within the project
- Follow up on deliverables with Associate Producers & Directors
- Manage risks and propose contingency plans
- Make sure to obtain the expected level of quality for the game
Human Resources / Management
- Define resource needs with the Brand's Senior Producer and set up an appropriate staffing plan
- Supervise and coach your direct reports
- Encourage and participate in the development of your teams
- Carry out performance monitoring meetings with direct report and provide constructive and regular feedback
- Embody a role model and show kindness towards your team members
Your leadership as well as your in-depth knowledge of the video game industry, and more specifically GAAS Live games, will be essential in fulfilling this role.
You will also need:
- Anticipate production issues and be problem solving oriented
- Assess risks and establish emergency plans
- Communicate effectively and combine production and business perspectives
- Delegate and empower your teams
- Be results and success oriented
- Fluent English (French is a plus)
Video game production has its share of surprises every day, you like working in a changing environment and always take new challenges to bring your project to the next level!
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development
Can't wait to read you !