Producer III - WR, In-Game
As a Senior Producer at Riot, you'll work with a team of accomplished developers and guide efforts to ship creative gameplay systems, features and content. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you'll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving products into players' hands. You'll lead teams to concept, deliver, improve, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
As a Senior Producer on the Champions team, you will manage content production spanning across the In-Game and Personalization (CAKE) initiatives. You will manage the output and efficiency of the Champions pipeline that spans across these two teams. You will partner with product leads across both teams to ensure prioritization and holistic delivery of the content. You will create work systems to ensure that execution hits delivery timelines at the quality bar players expect.
Your work may involve travel to China
- Create and continuously improve existing work systems to problem solve toward software development best practices
- Ensure content execution through risk management, team task tracking, product review, and quality validation
- Establish and optimize pipeline work systems to facilitate commitments, hold team members accountable, and provide consistency for delivery
- Validate the product roadmap utilizing historical data and projection methods
- Collaborate with our partners across Tencent, League PC, Publishing and League of Legends: Wild Rift to achieve commitments and develop more efficient delivery pipelines
- Grow less experienced team members through mentoring, and coaching to facilitate their growth and effective fulfillment of their role within the initiative
- 8+ years of experience shipping games and features in a production role (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support)
- Experience working with art, character, content pipelines
- Collaborate with external partners and internal stakeholders to define priorities, set expectations, and escalate issues
- Experience making mobile games and/or games as a service
- Knowledge of the MOBA genre, League of Legends, or competitive gaming
- Bilingual Mandarin proficiency
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.