Producer of Events
Working model: hybrid (or mostly remote, there will be a lot of travel)
The future of entertainment is interactive, and our Marketing team plays an important role in this future by building content, culture, and community around our brands. We empower audiences to Play, Create, Watch, and Connect across our amazing franchises and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FC, Apex Legends, and Battlefield. We’re a multi-functional group, with world-class expertise in building fandoms, driving interactive storytelling, and positioning our franchises at the center of the broader entertainment ecosystem.
The Global Events Team is seeking an experienced Event Producer who will lead the strategy, planning and production of high-value in-person and digital events to support our portfolio of brands as well as Esports events. You will plan premium, safe, immersive and engaging events for guests ranging from press to partners and beyond. We are looking for advanced, mature communication skills in addition to expert project management skills and a strong desire to collaborate with multiple partners.
- Create and align event plans in partnership with cross-functional teams including Brand, Strategy, Integrated Communications, Studio and Security.
- Manage digital event platforms and technology.
- Manage a matrix of vendors including creative and video production, streaming partners,
transportation and hospitality, AV, Studio and security.
- Ensure EA’s events are accessible and inclusive to all audiences.
- Facilitate attendee communications and guest experience touch points including event attendee logistics (Know Before You Go) and registration.
- Ensure all events meet objectives, reach metrics and adhere to spending guidelines.
- Negotiate and review contracts, acting as the point of contact for event vendors and internal
partners, such as legal and finance.
- Oversee budget tracking of $1M+ to drive operational efficiency.
- Manage event plans and design assets through internal approval process.
- Research new event experiences and concepts.
- Proven experience in event production at a mid-senior level.
- Confident and polished verbal and written communication skills.
- Viewed as solid and respected partner who is experienced at collaborating with cross functional leads.
- Self-starter with an ability to think critically, navigate tough situations and present creative
- Clear leadership ability, you easily earn respect and influence people.
- Solid understanding of event platforms, broadcast and technology such as (applications).
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, while implementing processes to effectively
track and measure deliverables.
- Experience leading a large-scale event from pre-production to onsite execution, event conclusion
- Experience overseeing project budgets, invoices and contracts
- Expert at negotiating vendor and agency contracts
- Ability to work effectively with numerous remote colleagues and across many different
departments within the company and across the globe.
- Experience with the entertainment, Esports, and/or gaming and industry knowledge
Eligible to travel internationally/globally, able to work irregular hours, and work outdoors with
variable weather conditions.