Producer - Raven Software
Job Title:Producer - Raven Software
Raven Software, developer of numerous award-winning games, including contributions to the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise is looking for a versatile and passionate Producer to join our high-caliber team. The Senior Producer will work closely with collaborators across the studio and the publisher to ensure the very best game is produced on-time and within budget.
- Collaborating with Directors and Leads to establish long term feature schedules, and phase/sprint goals
- Driving the development of game features and content from concept to completion, often on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Understanding and communicating project landmarks, task deadlines, and collaborator feedback to team members across the studio
- Predicting, identifying and proposing solutions for project risks and issues
- Being in constant communication with Leads and Directors to make sure the project expectations are clear and realistic
- Being a part of the team – working with the teams to overcome sophisticated problems, improve product quality and stay on track
- Advising Associate Producers or Production Coordinators with a focus on development, mentorship and long-term career growth
- Being a partner to different Publishing groups including Production, Legal, PR and Marketing
- 3+ years of experience working in the game industry
- Shipped at least one game title
- Comprehensive understanding of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post launch.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, handle change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Proven track record to work under rapid development cycles.
- The ability to confidently articulate and communicate ideas and concepts using outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven record to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members
About Raven Software
Founded in 1990, Raven Software is the developer of numerous award-winning games, and most recently, a major contributor to the blockbuster Call of Duty® franchise. We are based in Middleton, Wisconsin, a suburb of Madison, annually ranked on numerous lists as one of the top places to live and work.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Raven Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.