Provides high level support of game development from concept to release. Responsible for delivering a product which meets set time, budget and quality requirements. Drives process improvements. Reports to the Sr. Producer.
- Establishes and maintains a productive and communicative working environment.
- Manages Assistant and Associate Producers.
- Ensures resources are effectively utilized.
- Performs daily rounds on team.
- Creates and maintains project management plan including schedule, budgets, resource allocation and risk list/mitigation strategy.
- Evaluates project’s status on a daily basis, identifies and mitigates potential risks.
- Forecasts equipment and staffing needs for project.
- Ensures project is on schedule/within budget.
- Communicate project/milestone goals throughout the team.
- Maintains a productive working relationship with product publishers and provides updates on budgets, schedules, game builds, marketing materials, and milestone drops.
- Ensures legal responsibilities for product are met.
- Manages the localization of projects.
- Promotes a development process focused on quality product and innovation.
- Goal oriented and able to prioritize.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Capable of independent thinking.
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Able to work with internal and externally development teams.
- Displays strong leadership skills through understanding situational leadership, clear communication of goals, inspiring team, and decisiveness.
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views.
- Approaches others with respect and professional courtesy.
- Stays up-to-date on current trends in the game industry.
- Quick learner with flexible and open mindset.
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at speaking in public.
- Minimum 5 years of production experience in the game industry.
- 3-4 shipped titles in production role. At least 2 titles from beginning to finish, through all production phases.
- Proficient in spoken and written English. Able to communicate fluently as well as translate when needed.
- Experience working on online FPS titles.
- In-depth understanding of game development cycle and methodology.
- High level of proficiency in using project management tools: MS Project, Jira/Confluence, etc.
- Good understanding of FPS design principles a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of PC hardware and software a plus.