Producer, The SIMS
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination. Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FC, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two. At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we're a multi-functional group guided by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is awesome everywhere we show up.
The Marcom Producer plays an essential role at the intersection of production and creative. By promoting close relationships with content creators and keeping in constant communication with partners, the Producer guides the production of assets from creation to deployment. You will report into a Senior Producer.
- Manage and reduce project risks throughout the production process.
- Source in-game assets for vendors including working with studio producers to understand asset availability and also directly pulling assets from asset libraries.
- Lead asset discussions and meetings with senior partners across brand, dev, comms, strategy, campaign and video to better understand asset challenges while identifying creative solutions in an applicable way.
- Communicate asset vision and creative to the team and updates them during the creative process, sometimes across multiple franchises.
- Can reduce problems before things arise and plan for solutions
- Organize frequent creative reviews with dev, brand, activation, licensee's/licensors and other team members to solicit feedback and approval on latest cuts.
- Create workback and production schedules based on delivery dates and keep interested parties updated on production deadlines & milestones.
- Research and maintain content best practices and optimizations together with strategy teams.
- Be a source of knowledge and resource for team members and chase answers where there are gaps in the team's knowledge.
- Maintain asset trackers and sync with CFX teams and other partners to ensure understanding on asset production statuses and timing.
- Manage production vendors including review bids for accuracy, consistency and once approved, initiate SOW's and PO requests.
- Forecast and maintain asset production budgets and meet with finance partners to ensure accuracy of budget control documents.
- Initiate music licensing and composition requests with EA's music group, confirming usage, territory, timeline, and artist credits.
- Send trailers and other assets to EA's Legal team with proper caveats for review and confirm required disclaimers.
- Send videos to ESRB for pre-clearance and communicate fixes required for compliance.
- Sync with EA's localization team to confirm on time delivery of localization projects and assets.
- Ensure all assets are uploaded to EA's server and Shotgun Studio tools.
- Provide rapid response to executive & senior leadership team request for assets for special use cases, events, board meetings, and award shows
- Work with the creative director, and partners to determine best imagery.
- 5+ years of experience in related field or work experience
- Partner with main team leaders to guide the creative execution and production of AAA assets for a global gaming audience.
- Maintain a clear overview of all content creation and instinctively delve into details when a more hands-on approach is required.
- Communicate schedules, status, risks, challenges, and solutions throughout the company.
- You are a master of influence, carefully balancing creative excellence with on-time delivery while following budget constraints and looking for savings.
- Be an accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals and solutions.
- Can distill complex plans down to their path and essential milestones.
CONTRACT POSITION - 6 MONTHS
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The hourly pay ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the hourly pay range for your specific location.The hourly pay ranges represent in good faith what applicants can expect to be paid for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, geographic location, and business or organizational needs. HOURLY PAY RANGES• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):º $59 - $72