Product Development Engineer 2
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Software Development Engineer 2
AMD is looking for a highly talented Software Development Engineer 1 to join our Datacenter & Embedded System Quality & Reliability Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of reporting, analytics applications and processes. These range from identify what data are available, gather, collect, transform large datasets over multiple domains. You will be assessing, cleansing and validating data quality. You will be building reporting and analytics tools to improve how business is conducted and improve operation efficiencies.
- A self-motivated, team player who focuses on collaboration
- Self-starter, dependable, inquisitive
- Highly organized, able to prioritize, and juggle multiple work streams to tight deadlines.
Roles and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develop analytics solutions that improve operation efficiencies
- Prototype innovative ideas
- Identify what data are available and relevant, collect, and harmonize datasets
- Assess, cleanse and validate data quality.
- Data management and governance
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, ASP.NET framework, Django, React, Blazor)
- Experience with software tools (visual studio, Power BI)
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server / PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Experience with Web Apps development (.NET, Django, React)
ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS: BS + 0-3 years of experience in Computer Science or Equivalent
LOCATION: Austin, TX
Requisition Number: 172321
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Product Engineering
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.