Product Manager, Core Accounting and Tax
As a rapidly-growing industry leader, Unity relies on Accounting and IT to coordinate, roll-up, and balance initiatives across its multiple businesses, and to provide its executives with data-driven decision support. Unity is looking for a Product Manager to support our Workday Financials, Core Accounting systems and processes! In this role, you will support Accounting leadership with business processes, drive efficiency with technology, deliver repeatable solutions to eliminate manual work and to support its systems roadmap.
Does this sound interesting?
What you’ll be doing
- You will partner with the Heads of Accounting, Tax and within IT to identify and implement solutions in support of our Core Accounting activities.
- You will use Workday and leverage other technology as much as possible to drive efficiency by identifying and implementing repeatable solutions to data challenges.
- You will act as the IT business partner for Core Accounting on any process improvement projects. Define business requirements and partner with business and finance leaders on implementation.
- You will lead and support any ad hoc projects as needed
- You will gain and maintain a solid understanding of Unity’s business
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similarly quantitative/analytical degrees
- Experience with Workday Financials and Avalara. Additional experience with Blackline or Adaptive are helpful.
- Experience with a strong focus on business process management and IT solutions development within a Finance organization
- Astute at partnering with a wide range of stakeholders including IT, Finance, Accounting, HR and business partners with ability to gain credibility and influence
- Experience in operating in high growth environments, with the ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and/or previous work with Procurement processes
You might also have
- Advanced experience in Workday including Financials modules, Workday structure and security
- Experience with M&A activities and accounting
Gross base salary (USD): $109,200.00 - $147,700.00
Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.