Product Manager, Creator Experience
The Creator Experience product team is looking for a Product Manager to join and help lead the evolution of the Unity Hub. We have huge ambitions for the Unity Hub and as part of this team, you will own and define the experience on the web, which will serve as a companion to the desktop application.
What you’ll be doing
- Build the web product roadmap by doing research, conducting user interviews, and pushing innovation
- Drive strategic product recommendations and decisions across the organization
- Prioritize features to be developed as part of the sprint process with program and engineering teams
- Deliver a best-in-class product experience for our users using an iterative development approach
- Quantitatively and qualitatively measure product success.
What we’re looking for
- Engage in deep collaboration with engineering, design, and project teams to define solutions to the problems users face, and validate these ideas throughout the development process
- Experience working with technology that is manifested in multiple mediums (web, desktop, cloud, etc.)
- The ability to simplify sophisticated topics through succinct communication and driving for alignment skills
- Proactive communicator and master organizer - no questions are left unanswered, because you’re always ahead of the game and providing insight into what we’re doing, why we’re doing it, and when we’re doing it
- Demonstrated ability to set a long term vision and turn it into a plan and roadmap, with a proven track record in data-driven decision making
You might also have
- Excels in a fast paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Experience working with web applications
- Previous experience working at a SaaS company
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.