Product Manager - Desktop
Twitch is the world's biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It is where thousands of communities come together for whatever, every day.
We're about community, inside and out. You'll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We're on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we're up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, and discover the projects we're solving on our Blog. Be sure to explore our Interviewing Guide and Instagram channel to learn how to ace our interview process.
About the Role
The Community Engagement team creates products and solutions that allow Creators to build and grow communities on Twitch. Our products span across creator, viewer, and moderator journeys. As a Product Manager, you will focus on identifying new opportunities and building new high impact products to strengthen connections between streamers and viewers. From familiar ways to interact through chat messages, emotes, predictions and polls, to empowering Creators to better understand and recognize their audiences, and further to more sophisticated types of interactions – some of which may not have been invented yet – you will help define and execute strategy based on a foundation of customer needs with a focus on agile innovation in this space.
You will report to the Director of Product for Community Engagement. We are based in the Bay Area and Seattle, and we are open to you working from either location!
- Develop understanding of Creators' and Viewers' needs, aspirations, and pain points.
- Define products and features that align with the Community Engagement Team strategy, in partnership with designers, engineers, researchers and analysts.
- Determine appropriate goals and metrics for your products to measure success.
- Drive execution working directly with a team of engineers and designers
- Collaborate with Marketing and Data Science on the roll-out plan and go-to-market strategy
- Conduct post-launch analyses and present insights/next steps to the leadership and your team members.
- Collaborate with other product managers to make decisions that are aligned across the business.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager on user-facing consumer experiences.
- Experience connecting a strategy to target customer needs to success metrics.
- Turned customer insights and data into meaningful solutions for customers and led your projects through execution.
- History of shipping products through experimentation, analyzing insights and measuring impact.
- Written detailed product specifications and A/B test plans.
- Experience working on community engagement products (e.g. groups, chats, forums)
- Experience designing gamification, progression, reward systems
- Experience leading complex projects through launch while handling several moving pieces.
- Familiarity with streaming and Twitch's ecosystem.
- Passion about entertainment, gaming, music, and podcasting
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW8235
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from our lowest geographic market up to our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.twitch.tv/jobs/en/#learn-more. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.