Product Manager, FiveM
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking experienced product management professionals to help define the future of the Cfx.re creator platforms, including FiveM and RedM. As a member of our team, you will need a critical and creative eye capable of putting forth innovative solutions to complex problems. Working with a wide variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders, you will be tasked with cultivating and executing on a vision for the platform.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar's studio in London.
WHAT WE DO
- We deliver a technology platform that enables players to experience community created content on fully customized dedicated servers where creators can develop their own game modes and other modifications in a variety of scripting languages.
- We create technology, tools, and solutions to enhance the creator experience and empower our community to create and share any experience imaginable.
- Advocate for player and creator needs and improvements to the user experience at every step of the development cycle.
- Work with various stakeholders to translate initiatives into actionable product plans.
- Collaborate with UX and visual designers to transform concepts into initial wireframes and subsequently into refined, well-scoped features.
- Draft project briefs and liaise with technical leadership to gauge feasibility and level of effort.
- Generate product roadmaps and secure consensus from stakeholders on scope and deliverable timelines.
- Educate technical and non-technical stakeholders about the creator platform’s systems, features, and tools.
- Collaborate across various Rockstar departments to identify opportunities for knowledge transfer and collaboration.
- Ensure technical and user documentation is properly maintained and organized.
- 3+ years of product management experience with technology platforms.
- Strong desire for improving user experiences.
- Experience working on technical projects through inception, design, and implementation.
- Preference towards working iteratively and responding to changing requirements and evolving stakeholder visions.
- Knack for influencing stakeholders across a variety of groups – including publishing, design, technical leadership, and external development partners – without explicit authority.
- Knowledge of agile software development processes and various prioritization frameworks.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Passion for gaming and modding communities.
- Familiarity with various modding platforms and their userbase.
- Experience building a product team within an established hierarchy.
- Experience mentoring junior product managers.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or similar product-focused certification.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.