Product Manager - Game Services
As Game Services Product Manager, you are responsible for defining and executing our Game Services Product strategy. With an exciting product vision expanding from our Infrastructure building blocks (Data Center, Compute, and Connectivity), you will get to stretch your professional abilities in a varied role. You will conduct market research, analyze technical possibilities, and translate your findings into a product strategy. You will lead the execution efforts by working in a multi-disciplinary team with Engineering, Development, and Marketing departments to expand our current product portfolio with dedicated services for the gaming industry. Think Matchmaking, Anti-Cheat, and many more. Therefore, this role will grow along with your professional ambition as you drive the Game Services Product vision forward.
- Defining a clear product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our game services product portfolio.
- Being the expert contact point for both internal and external stakeholders within the game services segment.
- Pro-actively sharing the product vision with customers, management, and internal teams to position i3D.net as a thought leader in the game services segment.
- Leading the go-to-market for our game services proposition based on our current Infrastructure building blocks (Data Center, Compute, and Connectivity).
- Combining technical specifications with market needs and translating them into value add-ons in our Infrastructure building blocks for the Game Services segment.
- Leading proofs-of-concept with prospects, working closely with their tech teams, and efficiently engaging with our internal tech teams.
- Working closely with a multi-disciplinary team (Engineering, Development, Product Owners, and others) to ensure we drive our Game Service proposition forward.
At i3D.net, who you are is just as important as what you can do. You’ll be a hands-on self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is used to being an ambassador for a global company. You can be your own master and relish the opportunity to structure your days and connect with many people both in and outside the company. With strong analytical and communication skills, you can balance customer focus with business needs. Most importantly, you’re a team player who can stand your ground in a fast-paced but fun working environment.
- Experience in defining and owning product strategy – preferably in B2B, SaaS, or a Producer role working on video games.
- Experience working on an entire product life cycle, from discovery to go-to-market.
- Strong understanding of the gaming market.
- Experience with market research and knowledge of go-to-market strategies.
- Understanding the value of (in)formal networks, with experience in working with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies like Scrum, LESS, or others is a plus.
- The ability to influence decision-making throughout the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Strong adaptable and hands-on approach to anticipating surprises and providing solutions.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach, with the ambition to develop both yourself and your team.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
What does i3D.net offer you?
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge, and experience)
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays)
- Travel allowance & work-from-home budget
- Collective pension scheme
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- Career guidance, including remuneration of relevant education, courses, and training
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to Ubisoft games through Ubisoft Connect
- Free use of the in-house gym