Product Manager Platform
As Product Manager for our Core Technology team, you will be responsible for internal tooling and technology enablers used by multiple teams within the organization. The goal of this team is to enable internal engineering and product teams to autonomously build and support secure, scalable and reliable products. You will be contributing to the product strategy, aligning stakeholders and managing priorities and delivery process of the team to develop, support and maintain our mission-critical core systems. Stakeholders range from infrastructure engineers to software developers, from other product managers to the engineering managers. This role is focused on internal users and underlying technologies that power our products across our whole product portfolio, so a successful candidate must be comfortable working closely with engineers on highly technical challenges such as scalability, reliability and maintainability.
You will be joining a young, talented, and ambitious Product department that consists of a diverse group of people. The Core Technology team is a part of the Platform Pillar, and you will be working closely with a Product Manager responsible for the customer-facing part of our Platform, as well as collaborating with the teams from our two other pillars – Infrastructure and Game Services. You will be working for a healthy and solid company that continues to grow at a rapid pace, surrounded by experts who are passionate about their craft and solving exciting challenges with that make a real impact.
- Contribute to our product vision by creating a compelling vision for the Core Technology team
- Own the team’s roadmap, prioritise product efforts based on impact on customers and business
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria that the development team will work with
- Continuously seek improvements through discovery by driving research and analysis efforts, as well as communicating with stakeholders across the organization to discover opportunities for impact
- Ensure the team’s regular delivery of product increments by contributing to the planning, execution and review of each sprint
- Work with the team to refine and improve the way of work & protect the team from influences that impact scope and delivery
- Help ensure the right balance between meeting the needs of the internal customers and managing technical debt and technical roadmaps
- Be the champion of the (internal) customer focus
At i3D.net, who you are is just as important as what you can do. You can be your own master and relish the opportunity to structure your own days and interconnect with a multitude of people both in and outside the company. You can balance user-focus with business needs and have both strong analytical and communication skills. Most importantly, you’re a team player who can stand your ground in a fast-paced but fun working environment.
- You have at least 2 years of demonstrated experience in Technical Product Management and preferably additional experience in Engineering
- You are a strong strategic problem solver and highly capable of contributing to product vision and strategy
- You have hands-on experience leading cross-functional teams and shipped great products consumed by internal engineering teams
- You are comfortable discussing highly technical topics with engineers and enjoy building bridges between technical and business stakeholders
- You can make strategic choices, taking into consideration technical, business and your direct stakeholders’ needs
- You can balance day-to-day tactical choices with the long-term vision and strategy, ensuring we achieve our strategic goals while remaining opportunistic and flexible to tackle unexpected challenges
- You are fueled by curiosity, always on the lookout to learn how something works and what can be improved, be it our platform’s architecture, reliability or scalability of our database infrastructure
- Strong adaptable and hands-on approach to anticipate to surprises and provide solutions
- Understand the value of long-term sustainability versus short-term trade-offs
- Positive and enthusiastic and the ambition to develop both yourself as your team
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What does i3D.net offer you?
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge, and experience)
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays)
- Travel allowance & work-from-home budget
- Collective pension scheme
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- Career guidance, including remuneration of relevant education, courses, and training
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to Ubisoft games through Ubisoft Connect
- Free use of the in-house gym
i3D.net is an equal opportunity employer. At i3D.net, we believe in a fair and equal workplace for all and foster an environment that is inclusive as well as diverse. We do not discriminate based on color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender (identity), age, mental or physical abilities, or other characteristics. We believe that employees thrive when they can be comfortable and be themselves! We encourage candidates to apply knowing that they will be considered solely on their merits and qualifications.