About FIFA Mobile
EA SPORTS™ FIFA Mobile is the world's most played football game on the mobile platform, serving millions of players from all around the world. We invite you to become part of the main product member for the Shanghai team and join us on this exciting adventure to make EA SPORTS™ FIFA Mobile the biggest sports game in the world.
For more product information, please go to FIFA Mobile Official Website: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-mobile
About the Position
The Game Product Manager partners and collaborates with leaders of a game to inform, influence and persuade to achieve product direction using analytics and data as a foundation for decisions. Game Product Managers use business planning, execution and analysis to suggest product strategy and player advocacy.
- You will be responsible for track performance with good understanding of acquisition, engagement and monetization. You will drive conversation with the product team to meet expectations.
- You need to support the designer with data analysis to structure the game economy.
- You need monitor health of game; set up process for escalation when needed.
- You will conduct game health analyses and triage analysis when issues arise to identify causes.
- You will guide indicators goal setting for features on a single title.
- Three or more years' experience as game product manager, overseas experience is a plus.
- Experience operating game economies in live service.
- Excellent in data mining and analysis.
- Proficiency in written and oral English
- Knowledge with football is a plus.
- Work across time zones to a certain extent.