Product Marketing Associate, Community (Contract)
Twitch is the world's biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It is where thousands of communities come together for whatever, every day.
We're about community, inside and out. You'll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We're on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we're up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, and discover the projects we're solving on our Blog. Be sure to explore our Interviewing Guide and Instagram channel to learn how to ace our interview process.
About the Role:
As Product Marketing Associate, Community Engagement, you will report to the Senior Director of Community Product Marketing. You will plan and execute the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for creator growth, discovery and community engagement products.
You will be comfortable operating at both strategic and tactical levels. You will be grounded in audience insights and will use those insights to guide the direction of marketing roadmaps. You will excel at analytics, setting a learning agenda that raises the bar for impact against product and marketing goals.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (e.g. comms, product, marketing, and data science) to create GTM strategies for community product and campaign launches, including development, alignment, approval and end-to-end execution of the plan.
- Develop deep insights about our creator community, and their needs on Twitch.
- Plan and execute messaging strategy to communicate our launches to all members of the Twitch community.
- At least one year of marketing experience.
- Experience bringing new tech products and campaigns to market, geared toward consumers.
- Experience developing and executing GTM plans or marketing programs, driving direction and agreement across large teams.
- Experience in the live streaming industry
- Experience with community and/or creator marketing
- Passion for Twitch and the streamer community
Location(s): San Francisco, California
Contract Length: 6 months (per length of service policy)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $35.00/hour in our lowest geographic market up to $50.00/hour in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.