Product Marketing Manager 2
What you do at AMD changes everything
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence, while being direct, humble, collaborative and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
We are looking for an energetic Program Manager to drive marketing programs for the Adaptive & Embedded Computing Solutions Group (AECG) group. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who will play a critical role in driving management of product launches and outbound marketing campaigns of Xilinx-AMD data center products.
In this role you will be working in close co-ordination with product marketing managers to drive effective, timely and successful outbound activities across our product lines. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordination and tracking of campaigns and product launches, support outbound promotion of content and assets, ensure quality of all deliverables, and maintaining metrics for outbound activities. This individual possesses unwavering customer focus, high attention to detail, the ability to assess the outbound quality of collateral and assets, and excellent communication skills both written and oral. Sound judgment and the ability to work as part of a high-performance team in a fast-paced environment is critical for success.
- Well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously
- Maintain marketing plan detailing customer collateral, web, video, press, and event details aligned to product line go-to-market strategies
- Ability to collaborate with multiple diverse stakeholders to drive alignment towards common goals and objectives
- Must be able to communicate with all levels within the marketing organizations with excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to "look ahead" and predict issues before they develop and take necessary corrective actions
- Motivated self-starter with ability to enlist key supporters
- BA in Business Management or equivalent
- 2-5 years of program and/or marketing campaign management with a proven track record
- Proficiency in PowerPoint is preferred
- Experience in marketing automation a plus
- Experience in lead generation and lead nurturing strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Project Management Mastery (PMM) is a plus
Requisition Number: 178604
Country: United States State: California City: San Jose
Job Function: Business Marketing
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.