Product Marketing Manager (APAC)
Unity APAC is looking for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about helping to craft the future of our growing Realtime 3d business in variety of industries!
As the leading real-time development platform for games, interactive 3D design visualization, AR, and VR, Unity helps bring all kinds of creations to life faster than ever before.
APAC Product marketing manager is full time position that responsible for leading product-based marketing strategies and driving the company's growth by influencing the strategic direction in APAC. In this role, you will be working closely with different teams from all over the world!
What you’ll be doing
- Define the integrated go-to-market strategy for APAC with a selection of products and services by defining regional customer needs, market opportunity for global products, and other insights
- Understand product technologies and be able to clearly synthesize into messaging that resonates with the customers
- lead the cross functional execution across with content marketing, demand generation, technical marketing, digital marketing, and PR to define the marketing assets to target users and drive the pipelines
- Collaborate with broader organizations, such as sales, product, engineering organizations
What we’re looking for
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, and customer demands to plan and implement Go-To-Marketing strategies
- B2B experience and Strong project management skills with multi-tasking
- Ability of grasp sophisticated technical details and creative problem-solving ability
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team with collaborative skills, positively influence and bring people together in an organization
You might also have
- Background in B2B game middleware tools or services
- Experience in different marketing positions to see the whole activities
- Experience in product marketing preferably in gaming, SaaS software company
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.