Product Marketing Manager, Platforms & Partners
At Unity, we're all about helping creators realize their vision to build the best gaming experiences for their players across various platforms. Our product marketing team is growing to support the innovative technologies and newest platforms these creators use when developing with Unity.
As a Product Marketing Manager for Platforms & Partners, your focus will be on Unity's platforms and ecosystem, managing strategic partnerships to strengthen our solutions, and business growth in the AR, VR, MR, and XR space. In this dynamic role you will work with industry leading partners, help shape product development, increase solution awareness, and engage users to drive Unity editor and engine retention.
We are looking for a curious and creative marketing professional who is equally passionate about games and the gaming solutions for our various platforms. Thrive in an environment where you will work across a diverse group of teams to bring your go-to-market plans to life. If you're someone who relishes in tackling sophisticated customer needs, this role is for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Build, run, and be the central orchestration point on go-to-market campaigns focused on developer education and upskill efforts.
- Supporting regular Unity core product releases and key events with feature/tech-specific content.
- Managing the day-to-day relationships with a variety of our strategic partners, making executional decisions in real time.
- Implementation of your go-to-market plans, working cross functionally with internal Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams as well as with external strategic partners.
What we’re looking for
- Experience writing positioning and messaging frameworks that translate features into value-based messaging.
- Desire to go from idea to execution with little interruption.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and/or partners, be highly organized, and be comfortable with context switching.
- Curiosity about getting things done in a growing and flexible organization with a willingness to do things differently.
- Skilled communicator who actively seeks feedback, has a growth mindset, and builds on existing work to have an even bigger impact.
You might also have
- Partner marketing, relationship building experience with an appreciation and passion for solving the unique problems in this industry.
- Storytelling and visual presentation abilities - capability of distilling technical topics into clear and concise media.
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
#SEN #LI-MD1 #LI-Hybrid