We are looking for a talented, team-oriented production artist to join our team here in Atlanta. You'll be bringing final designs to life in the game and assisting a team of designers in the creation of exciting new characters and items.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will create final production assets for characters & items in the game, based on approved designs.
- You will test production assets in-game for quality.
- You will be part of the design team, offering input & feedback during design phases.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- You must have excellent draftsmanship and an eye for detail.
- You must be an independent problem solver.
- You must be able to work closely in a team of artists and engineers to develop fun, technically robust games.
- Being a gamer yourself is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Animate, is a big plus.
Ubisoft and Blue Mammoth Games are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.