EA Create Capture is a highly engaged content creation team within EA Studios. Our content is generated through multiple services which encompass motion capture, performance capture, 3D head scanning and body scanning for videogame titles developed by Electronic Arts (EA). We are adventurous and creative. We are courageous and we take chances. We are excited by pioneers who cut new paths and take on challenges with determination. We look for the best in everyone.
While maintaining EA's core values and development team needs, the Production Assistant supports these services with fast and organized production planning, project management and resource coordination.
Their daily work would see them working on the LA shoot floor on most days, and occasionally remote from home, and an important contact for internal studio and production office teams. They deliver multiple tasks on time and on budget. Partnering with the Capture Producers and the Stage Manager, they are at the heart of our projects and are involved at every step from pipelines, to front lines, and everywhere in between. They report to the Operations Manager.
** This is a 12-month contract
You are a people-person, organized, flexible, loves detail and values teamwork. You flourish in a creative, live action environment. You can organize shoot day requirements including catering and shoot day paperwork such as callsheets and timesheets. While on-set you assist the Capture Producer with talent and development team communication. You may also support coordinating and reconciling studio purchases, and Facilities, IT and Security needs for the studio.
- Support the LA and Orlando-based capture teams with a variety of admin tasks to support the team's goals while observing EA's procedures.
- Responsible for production paperwork used to coordinate performer and crew shooting schedules.
- Manage shoot communication channels between on-set and remote crew.
- Coordinate meetings, team events and production catering.
- Responsible for studio inventory (craft, supplies) and managing secure documentation disposal.
- Manage shipping logistics and rentals needed for capture shoots, including contract administration.
- Help track department expenditures and help monitor the budget.
- Support purchasing approvals, receiving, reconciliation and reimbursements.
- Support team members with company procedures (health and safety, expenses, travel, facility and equipment use).
- Support the onboarding of new hires with orientations, introductions and desk/equipment setup.
- Support crew and travel team to coordinate team business travel and visas.
- You have 2+ years experience in an administrative or production office environment found in film, TV, VFX or videogames
- You have a University Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- You are proficient in standard office software and able to use custom software, Discord, Final Draft, com, Shotgrid and iExpense
- You have great organization and written/verbal communication skills
- You have a fast, detailed and flexible approach to work tasks
- You take ownership and use integrity when managing your tasks and priorities
- You provide good customer service and can work out problems through difficult situations