Production Coordinator – Characters & Concept [Splinter Cell]
The Production Coordinator is responsible for supporting the production team with respect to team members, material, logistical, communication, organizational, scheduling, and other follow-up needs.
What you’ll do as a Production Coordinator:
- Help ensure that the various planning, communication, and tracking tools are kept up to date
- Coordinate and create the means required to ensure the proper flow of information throughout the project (e.g., newsletters, mailing lists, MS Teams etc.)
- Generate and communicate progress and status updates
- Organise/Attend Meetings, collect meeting notes and send out recaps of the action items
- Assist with dashboard creation and monitoring (using Jira, Excel, Tableau etc)
- Ensure that action items have Jiras, complete with all the pertinent information
- Help keep the various project organization tools up to date and monitor that they are being used correctly (including project organization flowcharts, Roadmaps and Jira)
- Assist in keeping pertinent information and documentation updated (Confluence, SharePoint, etc.)
- Manage document requests as they arise
- Work with Production Manager to ensure rigorous follow up and timely delivery on various topics, deliverables.
- Be the example of a positive, professional, empathetic, and result-oriented approach to communication and problem solving
- Carry out all other related tasks
We know that skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences. If you are excited about the role, we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the qualifications listed below.
- Prior experience working in the Video Game industry, either AAA or mobile games
- Familiarity with videogame development pipelines.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft suite, and common project management tools, such as Atlassian Jira
- Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills
- Ability to identify and propose process improvement where relevant and needed
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and work effectively under pressure.
- Self-disciplined and proactive approach to work, with a strong attention to details.
- We know that skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- A hybrid, flexible work model
- Five weeks of vacation + one week office closure around the December holidays
- An enhanced parental leave program
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package:
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Extended medical insurance
- (Optional) RRSP contribution
- Relocation Assistance (If Applicable)
- Bonus (If Applicable)
You can learn more about Life at Ubisoft here: https://toronto.ubisoft.com/life-at-ubisoft/
At Ubisoft Toronto, we believe diversity is our studio’s biggest strength. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace that reflects the diversity of our player community, is inclusive and respectful of the individuality of our team and embodies our core values – trust, integrity, excellence and care.
We encourage applications from First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples, Indigenous peoples of North America, racialized persons, persons with disabilities, and those who identify as women and/or 2SLGBTQIA+. Ubisoft Toronto is committed to providing accommodations for accessibility upon request.
Please read our Code of Conduct prior to applying. It is our collective responsibility at Ubisoft Toronto to maintain a respectful and inclusive work environment, and be the best possible place to work and grow. Knowing and respecting our Code of Conduct’s principles and guidelines is key to achieving that goal.
If this sounds like your kind of studio, what are you waiting for?
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Toronto Inc.
224 Wallace Avenue. M6H 1V7
Location of position: Toronto, Ontario
Type of Position: Permanent, full-time.