Production Coordinator (Apex Legends)
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide.
Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond.
Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent.
Our Apex Legends team is seeking a Production Coordinator able to support a global team. We are seeking someone who will embrace our culture and share their expertise. We're picturing someone who is passionate about providing high quality support, anticipating needs, and solving problems. If this sounds like you, we look forward to seeing your resume!
- Assist in managing processes to increase efficiency on behalf of the team
- Manage promotional merchandise (swag)/gifts orders and deliveries to team members.
- Work with IT to proactively manage hardware and software needs for the Studio/Team.
- Assist with Space planning and coordinating moves.
- Provide company policy & procedure information to team members regarding purchasing, expenditures, travel, use of facilities, and equipment use;
- Attend information & training sessions related to new studio processes.
- Assist with organizing meetings, conferences, team building, catering and special events logistics, onsite & offsite.
- Onboarding of new hires related to ensuring NUSUs (New User Setups) have been completed in advance; ensuring all equipment, network access, and cube/office and equipment is set up and/or shipped prior to start date.
- Offboarding: collect all equipment provided to an employee while they were employed with the company
- Responsible for proactively maintaining all department common areas and participating in creative sessions to appropriately brand these areas
- Assist team members to submit or escalate Global Service Desk tickets when appropriate
- Set up and manage contracts - Set up new vendors in the system, Enter contract information in Salesforce, get approvals and signatures, process invoices.
- Manage and maintain team distribution lists, team slack channels
- Assist Play Test team…
- Monthly reconciliation of corporate cards and provide initial training and assistance on Chrome River reporting tool.
- Purchasing - PCard (Purchase smaller item hardware, gifts, team meals for events and reconcile monthly) & PO's (Open and manage PO's for larger item hardware, software, shipping costs)
- Manage software license accounts (Admin for IntelliJ license account in Vancouver, Admin for Gnomon Workshop license account. Distribute or rotate licenses, ensure renewal before current licenses expire)
- Work with IT to create tickets, get information for global tracking sheet, acquire policy acceptance from users, ship dev kits. (This may be something to talk to Respawn IT about if they want to take this back, it was theirs before and I took it on to save going back and forth with them. It would require the new PC to get access to the global tracking sheet, etc. Not typically something other PCs handle)
- A successful track record in an administrative/coordinator support function.
- Advanced software skills in Google Suite.
- Experience working in an administrative assistant function for global teams
- Experience in having organized team building or social events
- Excellent organization and logistics skills
- Working knowledge of Google Office Suite
- Excellent note taking skills and assigning tasks via google suite
- Experience in having worked with budgets
- Strong understanding of and commitment to confidentiality
- Creativity in keeping the team engaged through social activities
- High level of autonomy and self-motivation
- Must be local to the Vancouver area as this is a hybrid role