At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do. Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to bring new ways to play.
We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We're looking for a Production Coordinator who will support the QVS Leadership team overseeing the multiple franchises and business within the EARO Studio, reporting to local leadership. You will coordinate and partner with other Production Coordinators, organize events and purchases. You will connect organizations, projects, and business information, help meet priorities, while working with professionals across a broad range of individuals including members of the Senior Management Team and group leaders.
- Plan, organize and support events and celebrations across the location.
- Manage expenses, research vendors and conduct negotiations, and handle invoices for these.
- Manage promotional merchandise (swag)/gifts orders and deliveries to team members.
- Assist with Space planning and coordinating moves.
- Provide company policy & procedure information to team members regarding purchasing, expenditures, travel, use of facilities, and equipment use.
- Work on special projects, directly impacting team wellbeing.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experienced in event planning team building activities.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, using critical thinking and problem-solving skills along the way.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Capable to follow through, prioritize workflow, work successfully with a minimum of supervision, and pay attention to details.