Production Coordinator - NHL/UFC
Production Coordinator - NHL/UFC
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. The EA SPORTS UFC franchise offers the electrifying spectacle and entertainment of MMA for over 20 million players across the globe, delivering fluid and responsive mixed martial arts through inventive gameplay technology.
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the EA SPORTS UFC team is on a mission to become the world's greatest fighting game. If you're passionate about building immersive digital entertainment, this is the role of a lifetime.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Production Coordinator to support our fast-paced and production-oriented team. As a Production Coordinator, you will provide support and you will act as the primary interface between your team and our internal and external clients.
- Group Social Co-ordinator – Team/Group Events, Annual Product Launches for NHL, Fighting, and Metalhead.
- Post-Production management of game copies/swag/plaques to Game Teams, Partners and Licensors.
- Purchase software and hardware for development/audio teams when necessary.
- Close out finance items during fiscal month ends and fiscal year end.
- Manage courier blanket Purchase Orders for NHL, UFC, Metalhead.
- Administrate the team “Purchasing Amex card” – reconcile charges on a monthly basis.
- Vacation coverage of Admin Team.
- Provide clerical and administrative support that aligns with department and team objectives as required.
- Support assistance for meetings, conferences, team building, catering and special events logistics, onsite & offsite when required
- Purchase food items for the team twice weekly or as required
- Prep team snack stations and organize delivery of snacks for the NHL/UFC team
- Over time meal coordination: Organize and distribute meal orders for the team during overtime working hours
- Beer Friday: Order food and drinks for teams and prepare location for weekly Friday team event
- Assist Team members with EA’s Expense tool (Chrome River) in regards to monthly reconciliation of corporate cards or personal reimbursements.
- Advocate company policies and procedures. Attend information & training sessions related to new studio processes.
- Responsible for proactively maintaining all department common areas
- Assist team members to submit or escalate Help desk tickets when appropriate.
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Experience with MS office, particularly Excel and Google spreadsheets
- Strong planning, organizing, and time management abilities.
- Have the ability to follow through, work successfully with minimum supervision, and pay attention to details.
- Be a self-motivator with a strong work ethic.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Display strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize workflow.
- Able to demonstrate success working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexible with a wide variety of constantly changing tasks.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving skills and practice excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to be proactive and predict needs before they arise.