Production Coordinator - Ridgeline Games
Ridgeline Games is focused on building rich narrative campaigns with memorable characters and powerful experiences all in the Battlefield universe. We are building a new studio in the Seattle area composed of leaders and talent with a vast array of AAA game dev experience. As we assemble our diverse team, all who have a voice in making great games together, we're looking for a healthy mixture of tempered veterans and young passionate individuals eager to make a difference.
Role Overview: Ridgeline is looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to support our game development studio. As a Production Coordinator, you'll support our studio and partner with co-workers and vendors to ensure we are operating smoothly. You will report to and work with our Studio Head of Operations. This role will be hybrid and working on-site in our Seattle office.
- Provide administrative support that aligns with the studio and team goals
- Asset management and purchasing (hardware, software, office supplies, swag, misc. peripherals)
- Reconcile corporate cards for certain individuals and the team card
- Provide initial expense tool training and general assistance with expense report queries
- Advocate company procedures and attend any information and training sessions related to new studio processes to support best practices
- Organize onsite and offsite meetings, conferences, catering and special event logistics
- Help with onboarding new hires to ensure account and equipment setups have been completed before they start
- Organize travel arrangements (flights, accommodation, travel letters for international travel) for certain individuals
- Work with outreach and annual charity events (team, studio and campus wide)
- Coordinate gifts for life events such as baby gift baskets, bereavement flowers, retirement gifts
- Organize team culture projects such as team building events, giveaways and surveys
- Assist team to submit or escalate Service Desk tickets when needed
- Maintain studio specific distribution lists and Slack channels
- Maintain administrative files (payroll reporting, contract payments, conferences)
- Maintain storage space and equipment overflow
- Other administrative responsibilities tasks for the studio
- You have 2+ years of administrative experience in an environment where creative, business and technical professionals succeed
- You are an experienced MS Office user with advanced knowledge creating and manipulating spreadsheets, complex formatting, and creating forms
- You have a desire to take ownership, be responsible and find solutions
- You can demonstrate excellent customer service
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The hourly pay ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the hourly pay range for your specific location.
EA has listed the hourly pay ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $28 - $42
The hourly rate is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees.