About the Organization: EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in sports & entertainment with nearly 30 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and athletes. We are assembling a team with the purpose of constructing a novel and immersive experience for EA Sports FC. This is your opportunity to join this new team that will shape the future of interactive entertainment.
About our team: We are starting a new team composed of a mixture of veterans of EA/EA SPORTS and new talent from across industries. With some of the most valuable sports IP in the world, and the resources EA has to offer, we have access to the capabilities needed to deliver amazing new experiences for an expanded audience of players worldwide.
You will be acknowledged as the glue for this team! We are looking for someone who is organized and has experience delivering outstanding administrative support. You will report to the Senior Development Director, and partner across multiple teams to help plan and achieve important tasks.
- Provide administrative support that aligns with department and team goals
- Help manage processes to increase efficiency on behalf of the team
- Manage promotional merchandise (swag)/gifts orders and deliveries to team members.
- Work with IT to help manage hardware and software needs for the Team.
- Reconcile corporate cards and provide initial assistance on Chrome River reporting tool.
- Provide company policy & procedure information to team members regarding purchasing, expenditures, travel, use of facilities, and equipment.
- Attend information & training sessions related to new studio processes.
- Help organize meetings, conferences, team building, catering and special events logistics, onsite & offsite.
- Onboarding of new hires; ensure all equipment, network access, and set up tasks are done before start date.
- Minimum 3+ years administrative experience
- Flexible with a variety of constantly changing tasks
- Enjoy autonomy and solving unique challenges
- Experienced in event planning & team building activities