Production Intelligence Analyst
The Game Production teams and Business Intelligence team are working hand in hand to put the player at the heart of the development process. Improving how we work, our iteration cycle speed and servicing online games teams with data insights help to monitor our performance and provide a knowledge to make the best decisions at the right time.
The Production Intelligence Analyst will develop reporting tools, provide reports and insights and interact with production and Analytics teams to make us better game developers and improve game quality.
The focus of this role is to enable each stakeholder within the production and operations teams to get all relevant information about the development process and game performance. The Analyst will highlight areas of problems and potential actions that enable our iterative loop to be more successful and therefore actively participate in shaping the “games as a service” operations. The Production Intelligence Analyst will provide insights on understanding the developers’ activity and the impact on the players’ perception of quality and behavior.
- Identify with the production teams key KPIs to track and how
- Develop, document, and manage tracking tools & systems
- Perform analyses and produce meaningful insights and recommendations to improve development practices & performance, speed of development iteration cycle, developers’ behavior and game features quality.
- Design and maintain dashboards that capture the metrics needed to monitor KPIs.
- Work closely with the development team to define business and technical requirements for integrating new tracking into the game and into our development tools
- Provide a structure for tracking and data collection for all relevant key performance indicators and coordinate the data warehouse development with the technical Business Intelligence Developers.
- Design intranet processes to store all analyses, build up a knowledge base and improve analytics coordination over multiple developments.
- Partnering with our Production and BI teams to identify new opportunities and define a long-term roadmap
- Project Manage the development of tools and collaboration with development teams in Singapore and other studios
- Ideally a degree in Analytics / Econometrics OR in related fields like Business / Computer Science / Economics / Information Engineering / Mathematics
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience as an Analyst in the Games Industry
- Good communication skills, enjoy communicating with other people, and an outspoken personality
- Project management skills, good organization, and planning skills, and good attention to detail. SCRUM certified is a plus.
- Very good experience with MS Excel is expected
- Good SQL knowledge required
- Ability to work independently and manage a range of parallel projects
- Prior experience in analyzing big data
- Knowledge about the Online Games industry market
- Knowledge about Free to Play business model and related industry-relevant key performance indicators
- Good advanced knowledge on Statistics, Mathematics, Business and Economics
- Experience with R, Python, Hadoop and/or Tableau will give the candidate an edge
- Heavily subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents.
- Paid life and short- and long-term disability insurance.
- 401(k) plan with match.
- New hires start with 3 weeks of vacation annually, increasing to a cap of 5 weeks based on years of service along with 3 additional weeks of wellness time.
- 9 paid holidays (and we’re closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day).
- 12 weeks paid maternity leave and 6 weeks paid paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Body-Mind-Soul monthly reimbursement program for eligible activities.
- Strong, incentivized, employee referral program.
- Flexible work schedule.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.