At Respawn we believe the essential foundation of a great gaming experience starts with gameplay. Every detail is crafted with purpose; all of our development disciplines contribute towards creating an incredible gameplay experience for our players. We are looking for a Product-Mobile Intern to join our established, high performance team.
What You’ll Do…
- Own part of a project (e.g. Localization or other feature)
- Oversight and coordination in key areas such as ratings, first party submissions, localization, screenshots and video capture, and manual creation
- Serve as a catch-all for any production tasks the require attention.
- Manage and track build schedules, deliveries, and distribution
- Record meeting notes when needed and translate them into a coherent, organized recap and list of action items
- Currently enrolled in a college, university degree program
- Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 week remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to provide workable solutions
- Ability to self-manage and self-pace
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and development team cultures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and passion for making games
- Respawn Internships are paid
- Intern focused events
Respawn is an equal opportunity employer.