Program Management Intern
Program Management Pathfinder Intern – Summer 2023
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
As Madden Esports continues to grow, interns would provide us with a wonderful opportunity to connect with younger demographics and help inspire change necessary to ensuring we are consistently meeting the needs of younger consumers.
This is a 3-month paid internship that can work onsite, hybrid, or remote.
- Core Business Objectives of our MCS Program (NFL relationship, budget projections/management, legal requirements, etc.)
- Managing Internal & External Partnerships (Support from CFX teams, communication with tournament organizers and 3rd party vendors, etc.)
- MCS Announcement Planning (asset creation, website launch, media outreach, etc.)
- League Operations Scheduling and Coordination (Online qualification structure, registration process, etc.)
- Explore the Esports landscape and present best practice learnings and suggestions for our Esports initiatives
- You are enrolled as a Freshman or Sophomore in a Bachelor's degree program and are slated to graduate in Spring 2025 to Spring 2026
- You have a passion for gaming
- Demonstrate exceptional written and oral presentation skills to senior audiences
- Seek information beyond what is plainly presented, with an aim to understand the team's goals and find ways to help accomplish these goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working with a diverse group of people from inside and outside the company.