Program Manager III - Publishing Live Ops, Loc Operations
Program Manager III - Localization Operations
The Program Manager III reporting to the Director of Localization Operations will lead end-to-end program management of the Localization QA pipeline for all content types at Riot Games. The role will be responsible for mapping out our existing test strategy for all major IPs, find areas of improvement and optimization and help drive Riot’s vision forward of providing high quality Localization experiences to our players around the world, we expect that this role will have the need for international travel on a quarterly basis.
- Develop Vision and Mission for the Localization QA program in coordination with the Director of Localization Operations
- Take ownership and lead Test Strategy and Test Design phases for all major content types
- Define and lead quarterly OKRs for the Localization QA program
- Work closely with our Localization Production, Tech, Product teams to identify areas of improvement in the LQA pipeline
- Identify areas of overlap across our vendor landscape that can be optimized in the LQA space
- Identify areas of opportunity and overlap that can drive efficiencies between LQA and FQA
- Define, Design and Drive Riot’s Localization Quality Metrics and Quality Standards for all content types
- Ensure SLAs compliance and establish key metrics to track vendor performance
- Identify areas of automation in the Localization QA pipeline that can be leveraged with engineering resources
- Monitor Test Execution phase, Triage Phase and Validation phase for all major content types
- Maintain LQA documentation and processes consistently up-to-date
- Provide weekly quality reports for all locales and products supported by Riot
- Drive LQA standards across multiple regional teams to ensure consistent of testing efforts across products and locales
- Identify LQA capabilities gaps and drive quarterly capabilities improvements
- Identify L10n and i18n bug root causes and build business cases to optimize escape defects in collaboration with Product and Engineering team
- 5+ years of Program Management in a similar role at a tech company or consulting/professional services organization
- Experience in setting up Localization QA pipeline with multiple vendors
- Experience with Localization QA tools such as Jira and Testrail
- Experience running complex, global programs across multiple stakeholders
- Experience with managing vendor in the LQA capacity
- University degree (BA/BS)
- Advanced degree in relevant field (e.g. MBA, Leadership, L&D.)
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).